httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Arqued" <jo...@noticias.com>
Subject Configuration of mod_auth_mysql
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 13:34:42 GMT
Hi, I'm a newbie in the administration of Apache, and I've a problem.
In advance, sorry for my English.
I've installed Apache, and it runs well, but now I've installed the mod_auth_mysql module
and it runs well, too, but sometimes I've problems, an Internal Server Error.
I've to control the access to 3 directories, and 2 of these are sub-directories of the other
one. Sometimes, when the server is doing the authentication, it looks to a wrong database,
instead of looking to the database asigned to one of the subdirectories, it looks to the database
assigned to the parent directory.
Can anybody tell me how to configure the httpd.conf and the .htaccess archives to eliminate
this problem?