httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/network_io/os2 sendrecv.c
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:01:23 GMT
On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Greg Ames wrote:

> Paul Reder posted a patch to mod_include to take care of a problem that
> sounds like this.  Ryan committed it not too long ago.  Do you see this
> behavior with the latest and greatest mod_include?

As I understand it, the problem has just shifted from mod_include down to
the content-length filter, which is buffering the entire data stream (even
though the data is now being passed down from mod_include in ~8K chunks).
So the problem is that we shouldn't even be using the content-length
filter in this case... we should be using HTTP/1.1 chunked transfer
encoding.

Right?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley