httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Blue Lang <b...@gator.net>
Subject mkstemp patches
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:39:54 GMT

Heya,

There are status messages and open bugs wrt the use of tmpnam() instead of
mkstemp(). Message id Message-ID: <20010302192718.C7779@hbesoftware.com>
contains patches for this, but it doesn't make allowances for systems that
don't have mkstemp() and it only applies to 1.3.

Is compatibility with systems lacking mkstemp() important?

I am wondering if anyone has reviewed those patches (they're not mine,
just something I'm interested in) and has comments.

Also wondering if anyone is tackling the 2.0 apr'ized versions of htdigest
and htpasswd.

Thanks!

--
   Blue Lang                                    http://www.gator.net/~blue
   2315 McMullan Circle, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA         919 835 1540