httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ap_r* model.
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:38:58 GMT

This is a VOTE.  The debate has happened over and over again on this list.
People are still discussing, but I will be acting based on the vote that
is happening now.  Having said that, people need to be informed before
they can vote, so if people have last minute questions, this is the thread
to ask them on.

BTW, my current count is:
	macros:  	rbb wrowe bstoddard
	old_write:	gstein coar

Ryan

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, David Reid wrote:

> OK.  The subject line has [VOTE] in it and it's becoming more and more of a
> debate.  Can we try this again?
>
> If we're going to vote to finally decide the issue then we need to have the
> debate, but we should set start the debate, set an end date and then call
> for a vote.
>
> Let's try and get this issue cleared as ISTR it's been lurking for a long
> time now :)
>
> david

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131