httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.11 - tag 2.0.12?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2001 22:45:23 GMT
On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Greg Stein wrote:

> > Where are we with this?  I can't reproduce it with any size file.  I even
> > went so far as to create a 10Meg file to try testing it.  Can you test
> > again with HEAD?  I believe that Paul's patch to send after 9k os data is
> > processed may fix this problem.
>
> Note that it may have just covered it up. The bug could still be lurking in
> there somewhere.

I had the same reaction and mentioned as much sideband to Ryan.  He and I
both agree that we're fairly confident it's a mod_include-specific issue,
though we have no way to prove it.  I spent quite some time today going
through the mod_include code trying to grok it (still not 100% there
:-)... at any rate, if it works now, it works... but for my own peace of
mind I'd still like to know what cause(s|d) the problem.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA