httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hooper <Paul.Hoo...@one2one.co.uk>
Subject RE: Just for fun...
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:12:20 GMT
404 error

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: 8 March 2001 06:17
To: new-httpd@apache.org
Subject: Just for fun...

http://dev.apache.org/dist/binaries/httpd-2_0_14-winNT-x86-unsupported.zip
is available, for unix folks who want to see what the win32 build structure
is,
for winnt folks who want to play, or whatever.  Guarenteed not to run on 9x,
it's entirely unsupported by anyone.  Took just 5 just minutes, so why
not...

Bill

[Whomever moves it to www.apache.org/dist/binaries will be given win32 bug
report
duty for the next three months ... don't even think it :-]

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: