httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 2.0.15 on dev.apache.org
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:30:31 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I would like to suggest this be released as a beta on Tuesday morning.

I would really, really, really like to encourage us to
take advantage of the current-testers and stable-testers
lists.  Or else dispense with them.  There are 202 people
on the former, and 215 on the latter -- which is an awesome
number of people to have volunteered to test our stuff.

So I suggest we turn them loose on this tarball.
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
the only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!