httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Deficiency in mod_rewrite
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:27:38 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> How about an "option" like [NE] for "No-Escape" for the RewriteRule
> directive.  Sounds a little more obvious than just turing off
> the escaping for certain strings.

I thought of that -- but then what happens when '%%' (or '\%')
is present and escaping *has* to be disabled, but the user
did not specify NE?
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
the only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!