httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c Makefile.in connection.c
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2001 23:02:39 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Assuming that you do not, I plan on continuing to work on
> this, because it is what I care about right now.

Well, it *does* ought to be done..  *shrug* I personally
do not have any investment in when we go beta, so AFAIC
this should stay in and the beta can just wait until
everything is stable and people are comfortable.
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!