httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ap_r* model.
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:20:02 GMT
Come on, people.  This is a vote, not a soapbox.  The only
topics relevant in this thread are votes, and queries from voters
about the differences (which have pretty much been asked
and answered; I think everyone has enough information to vote
now).

This is NOT the thread in which to discuss the relative merits
of the two methods.  Ryan called the vote, so let us do it and
afterward either: a) continue the debate if the vote is inconclusive,
or b) implement the chosen method and MOVE ON.  If a choice is
made, and it turns out to have flaws.. well, we will work
them out when they are demonstrated, and maybe change to the
other method.  But this poll-entry soapboxing is inappropriate.
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!