httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ap_r* model.
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 23:01:29 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> If we do this for filters (which we will someday discover we
> must, for similar reasons) then the user will be able to bump
> up the ordering of any filter.  Bump a little too much, and the
> ordering is now scrambled.

Except that Greg's internal-filter type would necessarily be
unfrobbable from the config files, so OLD_WRITE is unaffected
by this argument.
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!