httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.11 - tag 2.0.12?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 02:20:09 GMT
On Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:49:48 -0800 (PST), rbb@covalent.net wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Brian Havard wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:21:22 -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>
>> >The split of mod_proxy effectively broke the 2_0_11 release on Win32.  The
>> >fix came very soon thereafter.
>> >
>> >I'd like to see us tag 2_0_12 just as soon as Brian indicates that HEAD
>> >builds on OS2 after all the changes this week.  I'm seeing no issues building
>> >on Win32, and presume we are putting to bed the Unix headaches from all the
>> >posts on that subject.
>>
>> Yeah, HEAD builds on OS/2 ok though the mod_include >64k bug still exists.
>> Ryan, were you able to reproduce this?
>
>Where are we with this?  I can't reproduce it with any size file.  I even
>went so far as to create a 10Meg file to try testing it.  Can you test
>again with HEAD?  I believe that Paul's patch to send after 9k os data is
>processed may fix this problem.

I thought so too but no, it's still there. However I just noticed that it
works ok if the request is for HTTP/1.0. It only breaks on HTTP/1.1 so I'm
thinking perhaps the chunk filter or something it uses (like
apr_brigade_split) is broken. I'll try to find some time to step through
the code & figure it out.