httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c Makefile.in connection.c
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 07:34:59 GMT
I find this discussion a bit odd.  I am 100% supportive of Ryan making
these changes as soon as he feels like it, and preferably before the beta,
because I think they will improve maintainability.  But I honestly don't
care whether the next release is called alpha, beta, or prepubescant pink:
what I want is a server that is better than 1.3 and the only way that is
going to happen is if folks stop waiting for someone else to say it
is okay to fix the big uglies.  Just commit it.

....Roy