httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Public appology
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:15:32 GMT
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <admin@rowe-clan.net>
To: <new-httpd@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 configure.in

[CONTENT OMITTED]

Sorry, that last comment was out of very much frustration today getting
a number of products [not just ASF stuff] to compile at all.  Sleep and
two days from the computer are the solutions.

The slur was unnecessary, and wasn't intended for delivery.  I even yanked
the wireless card when I realized I had ctrl-entered, or whatever magic key
makes these messages go away.

Alas, it went, and Greg, I'm sorry for the comment.

I'm going off-list for a day or two.  As soon as my _clean_ checkout builds
correctly, and we have finished accomodating expat, I'm taking a breather
from httpd-2.0 for a bit.

Bill