httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support htdigest.mak htpasswd.mak rotatelogs.dsp rotatelogs.mak
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:06:41 GMT
From: "Greg Stein" <gstein@lyra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 6:44 PM

> On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 11:18:27PM -0000, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> > wrowe       01/03/28 15:18:25
> >
> >   Modified:    src      ApacheCore.mak
> >                src/ap   ap.mak
> >                src/main gen_test_char.mak
> >                src/os/win32 ApacheOS.dsp mod_auth_anon.mak mod_auth_dbm.mak
> >                         mod_auth_digest.mak mod_cern_meta.mak
> >                         mod_digest.mak mod_expires.mak mod_headers.mak
> >                         mod_info.mak mod_proxy.mak mod_rewrite.mak
> >                         mod_speling.mak mod_status.mak mod_usertrack.mak
> >                         os.c util_win32.c
> >                src/support htdigest.mak htpasswd.mak rotatelogs.dsp
> >                         rotatelogs.mak
>
> Euh... talk about a mixed commit :-)  Those .c files are kinda buried.

Sorry, yes they are, although I thought the comment you snipped was
fairly specific to what it accomplished.

The C code was 'picked up and dropped' into os.c from util_win32.c, no opcodes
were harmed in this production :-)

> I think people ought to be a bit more leery of "cvs commit" from the
> top-level of their httpd directory :-)

Ack... I have a _very_ limited amount of time leading into next week,
had posted the pieces this last weekend, and since noone bothered to
review the patch (and the tree was entirely broken) this is the
'side tree' I had dedicated to solving that build problem.