httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.11 - tag 2.0.12?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 12:10:02 GMT
FWIW, peter Moore has just sent me more detail on the problem that BeOS
seems to have with large files, and it looks like 1.1 has a problem whereas
1.0 is fine.  Could be related to Brian's issue.  I've asked him to follow
up with more detail, but his email is peter@cdws.com.au if you want to talk
directly.

The file that's barfing is the large image on
http://bp6.cdws.com.au/bp6cpu.html
 (http://bp6.cdws.com.au/images/screen1.tga)

Of course, given that both peter and Brian are in Australia, maybe it's just
a southern hemisphere thing :)

david