httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: exports is puking warnings and breaking the build
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:03:39 GMT
Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk> writes:

> Jeff Trawick wrote:
> >
> > "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@ebuilt.com> writes:
> >
> > > Lots of redefinitions due to util_xml.h and apr_xml.h:
> >
> > if you nuke all of your '*.exports' files as well as
> > http-2.0/include/util_xml.h, that gets us to
>
> Hmm. Would this be related to the failure to build exports.c that I
> recently patched?

we have no problem *trying* to build exports.c; we just pick up bad
code from a check-in 6+ hours ago.  header file stuff was checked in
(apr_xml.h, apu_compat.h) which as is wasn't ready to go (still have
util_xml.h) so that breaks the way we do exports.c.

over and out for today...

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...