httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey W. Baker" <jwba...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Server directives
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:06:05 GMT
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Greg Stein wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 05:31:47PM -0500, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> > I would like to make the prefork and pthreads mpm config directives agree
> > Any objections or comments before I start?
>
> None here! Sounds pretty reasonable. Hopefully, the docs guys will like it
> better -- they're really the ones who will care about this.

Might be useful to consult the discussion that passed on new-httpd about
the different mpm config directives at least a year ago.  I proposed
normalizing them across mpms, and making them do what people think they
mean.  There was a short thread with some decent ideas.  Try searching the
archive. -jwb