httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/network_io/unix sendrecv.c
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:25:26 GMT
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

I would REALLY like to not move it.  The problem is that moving this file
back and forth means that we are likely to mess up the history.  I would
prefer to just expose it and then hide it.

> Second...
>
> can we do _something_ about the symbol switching you have going on?  I see
> a bunch of missing AP_DECLARE()'s - or a few too many.  I can't grok if these
> fns will become private and restricted to mod_core, and never move around,
> or if they will be accessable.  If they are supposed to be accessable, even
> to 'intimate' modules like loadable protocols, please put the AP_DECLARE()s
> back in ... otoh if they will not be exported please remove the AP_DECLARE()s
> from the header.

I did not remove ANY AP_DECLARE's, nor do I plan to.  I will do my best to
put them in if necessary, but I am just moving stuff that is already
there, so if it has the wrong linkage when I am done, it had the wrong
linkage when I started.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131