httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 libhttpd.dsp
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:44:05 GMT

Okay, 2.0.13 is now dead since it won't work for Windows.  I will not be
rolling again today, because I am on my way out the door.  If somebody
else wants to test and then tag and roll, be my guest.  My gut feeling is
that at this point we are better off waiting until later this week, when
things calm down a bit again.

Ryan

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> This means the .mak file build is broken in 2.0.13 that you are in the process of rolling.
>
> I've been cleaning the horked up HAVE tests for the last two hours - sorry I missed the
> fact that you were starting.
>
> We are #ifdef'ing a bunch of APR_HAVE_foo garbage, and have a bunch of other foobars.
>
> I'll have a rather big commit in about 15 minutes that will quite possibly break some
builds
> by doing the right thing and catching out all the related build issues.
>
> Bill

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131