httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.12 ready for testing
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 06:33:31 GMT

> >> Compiles on BeOS.  (some of the support porgrams don't make it, though.)
> >
> >And with the patches I just submitted, it 2.0.13 flys on Win32.
> >
> >Since the tree is quiet tonight - do you have the details on the support programs
> >that die on BeOS, or patches to make them build correctly?  Would be rather neat
> >to do an 8 hour spin and actually see fully working platforms :-)
>
> 2.0.12 is broken on OS/2, caused by gsteins's inline handling patch. It's
> pretty obscure though so I can't really blame Greg. The changes he made
> stopped apr_general.h being included from util_uri.c which is where
> strcasecmp() gets #defined as stricmp() so now I've got a link error on
> strcasecmp.
>
> So Greg, why was the #include <apr_general.h> removed from os/os2/os.h ?

I am about to commit a fix for BeOS.  Justin, thanks for the account.  It
made this easy to find, and fix.  Patch to be committed as soon as the
diff is done.  Brian, can you let me know when OS/2 is fixed?  I'll tag
and roll once we know it is working.  Of course, I'm heading to bed as
soon as I commit, so the earliest t&r is tomorrow sometime.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131