httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Apache 2.0.12 ready for testing
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:12:59 GMT

I have tagged and rolled 2.0.12, and they are currently in
dev.apache.org/dist.

Please test and report results.  If there are no -1's, then I will release
these as an alpha version on Monday.  Last time we did this, the tarballs
were never actually released, this time we have a hard, set date of
Monday.  PLEASE TEST!  Quick warning.  There is a VERY real possibility
that there are some extra files in the top level directory.  I will be
checking that later today.  If they are there, I will remove them, fix the
script and re-roll.  If they are there, it is not a problem with the code,
it is a problem with the script we use to roll the tarball.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131