httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: SGI's Accelerating Apache Project and contributions
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:19:56 GMT
As someone who monitors this mailing list constantly, I would like to
commend all involved with the Apache Server Project. I would definitely
like to see more of this kind of mediation on such a touchy subject.
Thanks to Bill Stodard and Mike Abbott for begining to get this worked
out. I believe that not only can the ASF's Apache Server gain from some of
these patches, but that SGI can inherit some knowledge from this
experience as well. Good luck!

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect