httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: On 2.0 again.
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:56:57 GMT

> > We are back up on 2.0.  I think we were down for about thirty seconds
> > while I made the move over.  Brian, is there a chance you could look into
> > why we moved back to 1.3 at 00:00:01 last night?  I am available on my
> > cell phone if you have any questions about what I did to turn it on/off.
>
> I edited /usr/local/adm/logrotate to call /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl
> graceful instead of /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl, and at midnight it
> rotated the log as usual.  Cool!
>
> I will be online tomorrow until the evening, but offline Sunday.  Might as
> well leave it running!  Sorry I killed the wrong one last night, I
> presumed you had taken it down again intentionally.

I'm on "vacation" through Tuesday, but I'll be on e-mail once in a while
this weekend.  If there are any REALLY important questions, I'll reply.

> Would be nice to find a good summary of the threading issues we could
> forward to the freebsd-stable list, unless it's just "general
> instability".

It's general instability.  The current list looks something like:

Sendfile just doesn't work at all
threads go off and loop forever, and we don't know where.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131