httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Apache 2.0 on Apache.org
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:35:56 GMT

This is a heads up for everybody.  Greg Ames and I have put Apache 2.0 on
apache.org about 7:05 PST.  That means that we have been running Apache
2.0 for about a half-hour so far.  This is much longer than Apache.org has
been able to run Apache 2.0 for a very long time.

I will continue to monitor the server for the next few hours, but if
everything remains the way that it is right now, then we will leave the
server up for good (or until we have a good reason to remove it).

I want to thank Greg Ames.  He has worked very hard to get Apache 2.0
stable on Apache.org, and we would not be at this point without his hard
work.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131