httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject code re-org
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:23:57 GMT

I am working on re-vamping the code a bit.  As I looked through the stuff
that the core server implements, there are some functions and directives
implemented by the http module in http_core.c that really need to be in
server/core.c.  For example, the Directory, Location, and VirtualHost
directives all need to be in the core server, not in the http
module.  Without VirtualHost in the core server, we will be unable to
use the server without HTTP.  I will not be modifying any code, just
moving it around.

I fully expect this will be a long process, so it may take a while, but I
wanted to let people know what I was up to.

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message