httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Rolling tomorrow, conditionally.
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:56:18 GMT
On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> >
> > > Why not tag and roll, despite BeOS?
> >
> > Because that is a waste of my time.
>
> So fine, there is no reason any other developer cannot do
> it when the mood strikes.  You do not have to be the only one
> doing it.

And I never said I did.  I said I would tag and roll today, which doesn't
mean nobody else can.  I said that I wouldn't tag and roll unless BeOS was
working, because that is a waste of my time.  Again, I never said nobody
else could, I said it was a waste of _my_ time, so I didn't want to do it.

As it happens, I have from David Reid that there is currently a bug in
BeOS's fork function, so the server doesn't work, and it is unlikely to be
fixed quickly.  For that reason, I will be tagging and rolling tonight
sometime.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131