httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Rolling tomorrow, conditionally.
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:55:15 GMT
On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Greg Stein wrote:

> Cool enough with me. I was assuming you had it down pat to a single command
> to be a no-brainer.

It's not going to be a single command for a while.  The tag is still
separate from the roll, and I haven't tried to get the signing process
into the script yet.  I'm taking this kind of slowly, so that debugging
this is easier.

> I'll see about trying my hand at it next week. It'll probably take me an
> hour, but being a first time, it will be a good debug of the process that
> you're setting up for us.

I would prefer to do this myself until I have the process down, and I can
update the "rolling the tarball" page on dev.  If I finish before next
week, cool and you can do the tag and roll.  If not, then I would
appreciate it if you would wait until it is a single command, so that you
don't waste time debugging my stuff, and I don't have to be "on call" to
answer questions.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131