httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Rolling tomorrow, conditionally.
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 04:45:49 GMT

Because that is a waste of my time.  I already did that once today, but I
didn't publish the tarballs, because I learned that BeOS didn't work.

> > > has told me his is looking at it now, so if he gives the thumbs up, we
> > > will tag and roll tomorrow.  The script for rolling has been checked in to
> > > httpd-site, but it still needs some work, I will keep updating it as we
> > > use it.
> > >
> > > If there are any other platforms that we already know don't work, please
> > > tell me know so that I don't waste my time rolling tomorrow.
>
> The whole point is that it shouldn't be a time waster :-)  If we can get the
> process to "type these few commands; while waiting, go read email", then
> we're all set, and it doesn't matter how good or broken the tarball is.

Regardless of how many commands it is, it is still a time waster.  Even if
the computer itself does all the work, it takes about a half hour to get
it all done.  That is a half-hour I would rather not spend if I don't have
too.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131