httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/proxy proxy_http.c
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 20:58:40 GMT

> Woah... having trouble with a module is very different than missing a
> maintainer. And mod_rewrite is arguably much more important to people than
> mod_proxy.
>
> I would suggest working on simplifying and reducing the code, rather than
> punting it. It may be possible to make it more maintainable, than to just
> toss it because of a few bugs.

Who is currently maintaining mod_rewrite?  Mod_proxy is used by a lot of
people currently, but there is no maintainer.  Mod_rewrite is used by a
lot of people, but AFAICS there is no maintainer.  Tony has done some
stuff to make it work, but I wouldn't call what he has done maintaining
that code.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131