httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Release Strategy
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:16:17 GMT

As I said, the name was probably wrong.  I do see a reason to re-tag as
well.  The re-tag is done after updating ap_release.h.  If we don't re-tag
after we update ap_release.h, then it will not be possible to easily
checkout a server that has the correct server version string.  This is
also why I want to use the date for the tag from now on, I believe the
date gives more information than just a new number.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131