httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject About to tag the tree.
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:57:30 GMT

In keeping with Roy's ideas of tagging the tree every week, I am about to
make some changes to the code layout, so that it is a single file that is
modified when we tag, and all that file has in it is the data to be
modified.

Once that is done, I will tag the tree with a tag named:

APACHE_2_0_BETA_CANDIDATE_1

This tag can then be checked out and people will be able to test it to
determine if we want to use it as httpd-2.0b1.  If people like it, we will
then checkout the tag and actually build the beta binaries and tarballs
from it.  If people don't like it, then we tag and roll again later.

Expect a message in about an hour that the tag is complete.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131