httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: On 2.0 again.
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 08:50:55 GMT
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> We are back up on 2.0.  I think we were down for about thirty seconds
> while I made the move over.  Brian, is there a chance you could look into
> why we moved back to 1.3 at 00:00:01 last night?  I am available on my
> cell phone if you have any questions about what I did to turn it on/off.

I edited /usr/local/adm/logrotate to call /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl
graceful instead of /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl, and at midnight it
rotated the log as usual.  Cool!

I will be online tomorrow until the evening, but offline Sunday.  Might as
well leave it running!  Sorry I killed the wrong one last night, I
presumed you had taken it down again intentionally.

Would be nice to find a good summary of the threading issues we could
forward to the freebsd-stable list, unless it's just "general
instability".

	Brian