httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_status.c
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:19:45 GMT
---Jeff Trawick (trawick@bellsouth.net) wrote:
> Uhhh I don't really want to touch this discussion with a ten foot pole,
> but I don't think apr_uint32_t and %ld are compatible (portably).
>
> apr_uint32_t is always 32 bits (I hope).  %ld is for a long int, which
> is sometimes 32 bits and sometimes 64 bits.
>
> What am I missing?

I don't think you're missing anything at all... in fact, I'd bet that you're
right on.  The latest solution is to use just plain old 'int' for the local
variables that end up getting printed and plain old '%d' in the format
string. (Boy, I sure hope that works portably.  sheesh)

The apr_uint32_t vs. apr_interval_time_t vs. something else discussion is
now limited just to the argument to the function, which never gets printed.

Cool?

--Cliff