httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_status.c
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:20:40 GMT
I said:
> How about doing it this way?  Treat up_time as an apr_uint32_t number of
> seconds of uptime; days, hrs, mins, and secs are also
> apr_uint32_t's.

This lost something in the translation from when it was a patch to when I
was replying to Ryan's commit.  What I ended up saying was identical to what
Bill's commit originally did; what I meant to say was that you can use
apr_uint32_t without using %ld or %lld, which is where the trouble comes in.

In other words, the only part I was questioning was the distinction between
apr_interval_time_t and apr_uint32_t, essentially just agreeing
with/defending Bill's original choice of apr_uint32_t.

--Cliff