httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/proxy proxy_http.c
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 19:32:23 GMT
Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> writes:
> What is the difference between shipping a broken / poor proxy in the beta,
> and separately shipping it [from a different CVS module] ?

In the tarball seems more accessible than a communityless CVS module;
but I really don't have strong intuitions which is more likely to get
the desired effect: interested hands on busy in the code.

So: you've convinced me.

It is clearly a drag, as are some other modules.

It also creates a chance for people to have some fun trying
some tricks in and around area of proxy functionality.

Thanks for listening.

 - ben