httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cynic <cy...@mail.cz>
Subject Re: [Win32] 1.3.15; my mod_foo.dll question on the table
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 19:25:27 GMT
I'm just a user of win32 Apache, and have subscribed this
list today, so excuse me if I break any local netiquette
rules, but I was really happy to see the .so files in the
distro a few weeks ago.

At 20:14 7.2. 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote the following:
> [...]
------end of quote------

Cynic:

A member of a group of ancient Greek philosophers who taught
that virtue constitutes happiness and that self control is
the essential part of virtue.

cynic@mail.cz