httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Patch]: Make mod_include pass large files in chunks
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:08:08 GMT
"Paul J. Reder" wrote:

> This patch makes mod_include pass AP_MIN_BYTES_TO_WRITE (9000) byte chunks
> for SSI files with lots of intervening non-SSI bytes. This should prevent
> a large file from being buffered in memory, and should allow the nice user
> to start seeing something sooner.

This patch seemed to be important when it was requested two weeks ago.
I submitted it a week ago and have seen no mention. Is this patch still useful?
It now looks like I am going to have to port it again due to patches committed
in the interim (as usual for my patches).

Are there any problems with my patch?

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein