httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: over-aggressive redirection in mod_dir
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:42:34 GMT
Jim Winstead wrote:

> but hasn't the standard httpd solution to these things been to
> implement something like 'nokeepalive' and introduce a BrowserMatch
> line to the standard config to enable the incorrect behavior for
> broken browsers?

*That* concept I can +1.  As long as it is not the default..
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!