httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: problems using symlinks for apr and apr-utils
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:51:49 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I would really like to be able to do something like:
>
> ./buildconf --with-apr=...  --with-apr-util=...
>
> This would allow us to put these libraries anyplace.

++1 (à la PHP).
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!