httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: SGI Patch 10xpatch-2.0a6-2: Reduce time resolution to 1 sec
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:37:18 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> but we can't change the existing definition.

I do not think anyone is suggesting that.  apr_time_t is 1uS
resolution.  However, having to fetch that and throw away
six orders of magnitude precision, hundreds of times per
second, strikes me as just plain stupid.
--
#ken    P-)}

ApacheCon 2001!
Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits
and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall
and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and
Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq.  Attend
only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of
the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!