httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Morgan <rmor...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: 2.0 mod_info anomily
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:40:09 GMT

When generating the current configuration section, we need to skip
over container directives such as <Directory> and <Location> because
these are printed out when we enter a child in the configuration tree.

The core defines these containers, that is why they are getting printed
twice.  A patch is attached to fix this.  I am also seeing some other
anomalies with the info module, but I will need to find some time to
investigate them.

-Ryan