httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Regarding 1.3.19...
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:40:50 GMT
I'm comfortable with releasing 1.3.19 "as is"... I thought the inode
stuff warranted a weekend to see the patch, with no guarantee
of whether it would be included or not. But IIRC Martin's offered
to be RM so it's *his* decision now :)

I'll add the tmpnam stuff to STATUS in any case. AFAIK, that's the
only remaining "bad" feedback that we rec'd from the 1.3.18 tarball
test.