httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Regarding 1.3.19...
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:40:50 GMT
I'm comfortable with releasing 1.3.19 "as is"... I thought the inode
stuff warranted a weekend to see the patch, with no guarantee
of whether it would be included or not. But IIRC Martin's offered
to be RM so it's *his* decision now :)

I'll add the tmpnam stuff to STATUS in any case. AFAIK, that's the
only remaining "bad" feedback that we rec'd from the 1.3.18 tarball

Greg Stein wrote:
> How about we ship 1.3.19, and *then* discuss/deal with inode problems?
> We were >this< close to shipping 1.3.18. Let's get .19 out and then start
> other development issues. At this point, all we need to do is back out the
> hostname stuff, and release.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
          "Casanova will have many weapons; To beat him you will
              have to have more than forks and flatulence."

View raw message