httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject ThreadsPerChild - should it include the implicit signal thread?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:19:29 GMT
(threaded mpm only; no idea about perchild)

ThreadsPerChild currently includes the implicit signal thread.

I am -0 on it including the signal thread (i.e., I don't like that you
get 49 worker threads when you code ThreadsPerChild=50).

I raise the issue not because I feel so strongly about it but that
there is a small bug to fix, and depending on whether or not
ThreadsPerChild should include the signal thread the bug will be fixed
differently.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...