httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: exports is puking warnings and breaking the build
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:21:17 GMT
On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 09:07:22AM -0800, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Lots of redefinitions due to util_xml.h and apr_xml.h:

I am working on getting the xml functionality moved. The exports stuff picks
it up, even though we don't use it anywhere (and can't yet).

> This really sucks when I am trying to test the build scripts.

Well, just remove the contents of apr_xml.h or do a CVS update. I couldn't
do any more work because I was trying to avoid working on autoconf macros
since you have your hands in there. But that is the next step since
apr_xml.c appears to build (manually) now.

I kept the apr_xml.c out of the build on purpose, but didn't expect (forgot)
the exports stuff to bite us. Sorry about that.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/