httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_status.c
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:20:04 GMT

--- "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Hold on... You can't use either apr_interval_t or apr_interval_short_t for seconds.
>
> apr_interval_t is USEC, guarenteed to hold some +/- 292271 years.
> apr_interval_short_t is USEC, guarenteed to hold only +/- 35 minutes

Crap, I missed that part.  Minor details.  ;-]

Okay, I guess this is the best plan, given the two types above:  Use an apr_interval_t as
the parameter to show_time (this is the difference represented in USEC, obviously).  Do
the division by APR_USEC_PER_SEC to get seconds within the show_time.  Make each of the
local variables a plain old 32-bit int.

How does that sound?

--Cliff