httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>
Subject module's names in Apache-2.0
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:20:31 GMT
When trying out a modularized server, I stumbled over an inconsistency
that I thought had been discussed in length (and solved). In many cases,
the names of the module files still bear no similarity with the global
symbol of the module structure which is exported.

Therefore, the following list shows the problematic names which should
be fixed ASAP to ease automatic installation and configuration.
Also, in some README there should be a note how to derive the module
names from the source/dso file names.

_Automatically derived_   _Actual_            __Module Filename__
actions_module            action_module       mod_actions.c
auth_anon_module          anon_auth_module    mod_auth_anon.c
auth_db_module            db_auth_module      mod_auth_db.c
auth_dbm_module           dbm_auth_module     mod_auth_dbm.c
include_module            includes_module     mod_include.c
log_config_module         config_log_module   mod_log_config.c

   Martin
--
<Martin.Kraemer@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>    |       Fujitsu Siemens
       <martin@apache.org>              |   81730  Munich,  Germany