httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Rolling tomorrow, conditionally.
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:49:04 GMT
Cool enough with me. I was assuming you had it down pat to a single command
to be a no-brainer.

I'll see about trying my hand at it next week. It'll probably take me an
hour, but being a first time, it will be a good debug of the process that
you're setting up for us.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/