httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: ARGH! sdbm history!
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 01:45:31 GMT
On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 05:22:45PM -0500, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> > I just wanted to check on the sdbm history for Apache, and I can't.  I
> > looked through CVSweb, and sdbm doesn't exist in srclib in httpd-2.0, and
> > apr-util/sdbm doesn't have a full history.
>
> It it in apache-2.0/src/lib/sdbm?

Yup.

sdbm never "lived" in httpd-2.0. Roy moved it in there, but I moved it out
right away into apr-util. There were no history items within the httpd-2.0
tree (between their apache-2.0 life and their short stint in httpd-2.0), so
no history was ever left in httpd-2.0 to mark its passage.

They were cvs add'd to apr-util, and the first comment notes they came from
apache-2.0/src/lib/sdbm.

Cheers,
-g

--