httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@MeepZor.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 05:36:39 GMT
The keyboard of William A. Rowe, Jr. chattered:

> > jim         01/02/01 15:05:29
> >
> >   +    1.3.18-dev: Jim proposes to t/r around Feb 4, 2001.
> >   +            As such, he also proposes a code freeze.
> >        1.3.17: Tagged and rolled late Jan 26, 2001
> >                To be Announced/Released Jan 29, 2001.
> >                Jim offers to be RM. We are in code freeze

[I am actually replying to Jim's message, but I deleted it. :-/]

I am tracing a potential problem with mod_setenvif and conditional
logging.  It may already be fixed in 1.3 HEAD, and an artifact
of the IHS 1.3.6.4 version where the problem is being seen,
but if not I would like to get a fix in for 1.3-STABLE.

Now is probably an excellent time for Roy to expound in
detail on what his nomenclature would mean for this next
release..
--
#ken	P-)}